Ole Miss Releases Official Depth Chart, Adds QB to Roster
OXFORD, Miss. — The Ole Miss Rebels are getting ready to take on the Louisville Cardinals Monday, September 6th in Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta, with the game televised on ESPN.
On August 31st, both teams released their official depth charts ahead of the contest.
Below is the Ole Miss depth chart released by officials within the football program. Some notable features in the depth chart are:
- Dontario Drummond is listed as the starting slot receiver
- Henry Parrish as the primary running back behind Jerrion Ealy
- JUCO transfer Isaiah Iton is listed as a starter with Jamond Gordon at NT
- Kentrel Bullock has found himself third in the RB spot
- Kinkead Dent is listed as the official backup QB, with freshman Luke Altmyer still a little banged up
Rebels add a QB
Of note, Ole Miss has added transfer quarterback Tyrrell Pigrome to the roster to help with depth at the position. He is a former Maryland and Western Kentucky QB.
This past season, Pigrome was the starting quarterback for Western Kentucky in 11 games for the Hilltoppers, throwing for 1600 yards and nine touchdowns while also rushing for 325 yards and four touchdowns on the ground. He was a former three-star athlete out of high school coming from Pinson AL.
Kiffin on transfer QB Tyrrell Pigrome: "We'd like to have depth and competition all the time. He did a good job and caused people problems at Western. To be able to add him was good."
— The Rebel Walk (@TheRebelWalk) August 31, 2021