- About Us
- More Sports
It just isn’t football season without dip, and this one is delicious (as well as 9 layers vs. the typical 7 layers). In the case of dip, more is more! Serve with a sturdy chip, such as Tostitos scoops or On The Border tortilla rounds.
Hotty Toddy and GTHLSU!
1) Mix beans and salsa, and spread in the bottom of 8×8 pan.
2) Mix sour cream and 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning mix. Spread atop bean mixture.
3) Spread guacamole over sour cream layer.
4) Sprinkle cheese over guacamole until completely covered.
5) Sprinkle black olives for next layer.
6) Sprinkle tomatoes.
7) Sprinkle diced onion.
8) Place jalapeño slices evenly on top.
9) Sprinkle remaining 1/2 envelope taco seasoning all over the top of the dip.
Emily Evans Holly is a 2nd generation Ole Miss Rebel. She graduated in 2005 with a BBA in Marketing Communications and in 2006 with an MBA. While at Ole Miss, Emily was a Taylor Medalist, member of the Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College, Vice-President of Phi Mu, and a Rebel Recruiter. Emily was a sports and entertainment banker in Nashville before deciding to stay home with her daughter, Mattie. She resides in Brentwood, TN, with her husband and daughter. Emily is an avid fan of both Ole Miss and the New Orleans Saints.