Rebel Recipes: Try some Hot Crab Dip and get ready to take on LSU!
OXFORD, Miss. — This week’s recipe is a reflection of my mood after the game last week: crabby, spicy, and salty! You might have thought we had a corn dog recipe for this week since we are playing LSU, but you’d be wrong. The recipe of the week is a Paula Deen recipe for Hot Crab Dip.
Let’s get back in the win column and beat LSU!!!
Hot Crab Dip
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves minced roaster garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Mayo
- 1 cup grated pepper Jack cheese
- 1 lb jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 tsp hot sauce (I prefer Crystal.)
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°, and grease a baking dish large enough to accommodate 4 cups.
- Combine all ingredients, stirring gently until well mixed.
- Bake 40 minutes until golden and bubbly. Serve with a sturdy cracker such as Melba toast, pita chips, or wheat thins.
Emily Evans Holly is a 2nd generation Ole Miss Rebel. She graduated in 2005 with a BBA in Marketing Communications and in 2006 with an MBA. While at Ole Miss, Emily was a Taylor Medalist, member of the Sally McDonnell Barksdale Honors College, Vice-President of Phi Mu, and a Rebel Recruiter. Emily was a sports and entertainment banker in Nashville before deciding to stay home with her daughter, Mattie. She resides in Brentwood, TN, with her husband and daughter. Emily is an avid fan of both Ole Miss and the New Orleans Saints.